The design of a building envelope system is a complex undertaking. As designers of these systems, it is critical that you understand the solutions and options that meet your design criteria. At Clark Rheem & Associates, we understand the complexity and importance of the building envelope design. Leading architectural and design firms count on our technical expertise to provide the latest technical information and solutions for a variety of building envelope systems to include: commercial low-slope and metal roofing systems; "green" building solutions; vertical metal wall panel systems; column covers; and sunscreen devices.
Solution Found! From low-slope and metal roofing systems to vertical metal wall panel systems to green building solutions.
Clark Rheem & Associates can assist with:
- Exterior system recommendations
- Specification writing and review
- Cost estimating & budgeting
- Survey and evaluation of existing system
- FMG and UL Code updates
- Tapered insulation layout
- Metal panel selection and layout
- Quality assurance and field observation during installation
- Systems Education - AIA CEU approved
- Manufacturing facility tours
- Provide literature and samples
- LEED assistance
- Photovoltaic resource
- Energy calculations (Daylighting, Sun Shades, Thermal Insulation)
- Technical and marketing bulletins
AIA Continuing Education
Clark Rheem & Associates represents manufacturers that are Registered Providers with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Educations Systems (AIA / CES). These providers offer continuing education presentations that focus on design practices and solutions for the exterior envelope on commercial construction projects.
Typically these courses are provided live and in-person, and lunch is provided, however, with current COVID-19 concerns, we are able to provide these presentations via a live webinar platform. Certificates of completion for both AIA and non-AIA members are available upon request.
Please see this linked PDF for a list of our current AIA Presentation Offerings